Steven and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Kipuka, and we've already suggested others stay at the cottage if they visit the Big Island! Some things we particularly enjoyed:
- the craftsmanship and detail put into the cottage: wood construction windows, the beautiful front glass sliding door, beautiful wood beams and ceiling, etc.
- free long distance phone use (found it very handy)
- wood burning fireplace (we used it most mornings)
- the wonderful bathroom/soaker tub
- the beautiful, peaceful surroundings
We found everything we needed (and more) at Kipuka Cottage and it really exceeded our expectations. There is absolutely nothing we thought could be improved, as our stay was exceptional. Steven wrote an entry in the guest book so hopefully you and Marie-France will get a chance to read it.
Thanks again for providing such a wonderful escape for us!
Kelley, British Columbia, Canada